PRINT SALES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By purchasing an image as a print you hereby agree that the print may only be used for personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes including public display, exploitation, reproduction or syndication to third parties.
2. You understand and accept that even if any item on the site is offered for sale it does not necessarily mean that it is available. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any unavailable items are marked accordingly but where items are not marked we reserve the right at our discretion not to process your order.
3. Your items will be dispatched within 21 working days of placing your order and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
4. We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order form.
5. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
6. In the event of any damage to a product as a result of mishandling in transit, we will send you a replacement. If it is not possible to send you a replacement, we will issue you with a full refund. If the product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us by phone +49(0)176 681 691 27 (or by email to contact at niravner dot com) within 7 days of receipt. When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally dispatched and received by you. All items must be returned with tracking details.
7. If items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Nir Avner and will be credited to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the damaged items. Please return them to the following address:
Nir Avner Photographe
81673 Munich, Germany
along with a note of your details and the reason for return.
8. All prints are signed, numbered and accompanied with a certificate of authenticity which gives details of the edition and paper type unless otherwise stated.
9. All prints are sold unmounted and unframed unless otherwise stated.
10. Even after purchase any images bought as prints remain the sole copyright of Nir Avner.
11. Shipping costs are as follows:
Euro Zone (including Switzerland and Norway):
Postcards – 4€ Books & Prints – 7€
The rest of the world:
Postcards – 7€ Books & Prints – 12€